I am an experienced Information and Communication Technology specialist with 9 years of work experience, 8 of which are in management. I am dedicated to providing the best service possible.
qa lead scrum master
Facilitated client visits for requirements gathering. Developed System Test Plans. Interacted with client representatives. Designed and maintained automation scripts & test cases. Executed automated cases. Created and executed test plans, test cases and scripts to ensure product quality. Participated in Story Grooming sessions and Requirement Analysis. Monitored scrum and applied Agile/scrum best-practices. Supported Product owners and provided timely feedback. Organized agile practices and values to increase productivity and team satisfaction. Assigned and allocated work on time. Created Test Plans and Test Scenarios. Executed Functional and Regression Cases. Updated regression suite. E2E Testing of In Scope Items. Defect Reporting, Triage and Management. Status Reporting. Coordinated with Onsite leads. Manual Testing on Web/Desktop applications. Mobile Application Testing. Analysed Production Incidents and created Root Cause Analysis documents. Developed and maintained QA metrics. Knowledge of SQL.
- Facilitating client visits
- Developing & finalizing Test Plans
- Executing automated cases
- Creating Test Plans & Scenarios
- Increased productivity & team satisfaction
- Involved in Client calls & requirement gathering
- Analyzed Production Incidents & created RCA documents
- Developed & maintained QA metrics
Software Solutions Provider
A Test Engineer responsible for manual testing of web/desktop-based applications, writing test cases, and managing attendance and workflow. Delivered high-quality results, improved efficiency, and increased customer satisfaction.
- Manual testing
- Writing test cases
- Leave management
- Workflow management
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved efficiency
- Delivered high-quality results
- Optimised workflow processes