System and Cloud Development Testing
I am an Information and Communication Technology specialist with 12 years of work experience working in programming. I have worked on a variety of projects for different clients. I am passionate about creating innovative solutions and strive to stay ahead of the curve with the latest technologies.
manual and automation tester
World-class professional services
This Test Automation Engineer was responsible for designing and developing test plans and scripts based on business requirements and user stories. They worked with business teams to gather requirements and test applications, and developed an automated test framework for evaluating web application products. They also conducted smoke, functional, exploratory, end-to-end, regression and UAT testing, identified test data needs and filed and tracked defects. The environment they worked in included SOAP UI, Selenium, Webdriver, Java, testNG, Jenkins, BDD, Cucumber, Maven, AWS, Postman, ITSM, COBOL, JCL, DB2, JIRA, Z/OS, SQL and .NET.
- Designing and developing test plans and scripts
- Gathering requirements and testing applications
- Developing automated test framework
- Identifying test data needs and filing defects
- Developed automated test framework
- Conducted various types of testing
- Identified test data needs
- Filed and tracked defects
A highly experienced Test Lead Engineer with a successful track record of creating detailed documentation for existing applications, designing and implementing testing strategies and management approaches for complex transformation programs. Expert in highlighting testing risks and issues, leading the testing work stream, scheduling defect resolution meetings, executing test scripts, identifying test data needs and setting up test data, managing incidents, and implementing end to end automation frameworks. Proficient in ITSM, JAVA, COBOL, JCL, DB2, JIRA, Z/OS, Selenium, BDD, SQL, REST API, and AWS.
- Creating detailed documentation
- Designing and implementing testing strategies
- Highlighting testing risks and issues
- Leading the testing work stream
- Executing test scripts
- Identifying test data needs
- Setting up test data
- Managing incidents
Analyzed business requirements and technical specifications to develop test plans and test cases for application testing. Involved in Scrum Process for project planning and all SDLC phases. Performed Sanity, Smoke and Regression Testing. Utilized Quality Centre for test management and defect tracking. Managed relationships with stakeholders in multi-vendor environments. Ensured user experience and system validation. Validated API calls and data using Postman. Experienced in ITSM, COBOL, JCL, DB2, AWS, Spec Flow.
- Analyzing BRDs and technical specification documents
- Test planning and coordinating
- Test case design and execution
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Developed test plans and test cases
- Involved in Scrum Process
- Performed Sanity, Smoke and Regression Testing
- Validated API calls and data
senior application developer
A senior application developer with experience in COBOL, DB2, JCL, ITSM and File manager, JAVA. Responsible for working with business teams to gather requirements, complete analysis to determine the impact and identify components to be created/changed, and system testing. Delivered optimized solutions that met the client's needs.
- Gathering requirements
- Completing analysis
- Identifying components
- System testing
- Delivered optimized solutions
- Met client needs
- Developed applications
- Identified components