I am an experienced project and change manager with a track record of services management, leadership and project management in complex international projects. I have strong interpersonal skills, am a team player and maintain a high degree of customer focus. My problem solving skills are structured, creative and analytical with a high commercial awareness.
Change ManagementInfrastructure PlanningProject ManagementQuality AssuranceRisk ManagementStakeholder Management
senior infrastructure project manager
As a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager, I was responsible for creating a Roadmap for a 7-year Data Centre consolidation programme, creating a Business Case and presenting it to Head of IT and CFO level for funding/budget sign-off, leading a Senior Project Manager on Infrastructure projects, and leading a Digital Workplace/EUC Programme. My achievements included reducing the carbon footprint and TCO of IT Estate, delivering a new Nutanix HCI cluster conforming to Cyber Security standards, moving Splunk from OnPrem to the Cloud, and moving unstructured data to the Cloud and M365 upgrades.
- Created Roadmap for 7-year Data Centre consolidation
- Created Business Case and presented to Head of IT
- Lead Senior Project Manager on Infrastructure projects
- Digital Workplace/EUC Programme Lead
- Reduced carbon footprint and TCO of IT Estate
- Delivered new Nutanix HCI cluster conforming to Cyber Security standards
- Moved Splunk from OnPrem to the Cloud
- Moved unstructured data to the Cloud and M365 upgrades
consultant infrastructure project manager
I worked in this role for over 4 years. During this time, I have successfully delivered a variety of projects, including Datacentre Consolidation Programme, Legacy Operating System Remediation Programme, DC Migration Programme and Office Fitout Programme. My expertise includes leading change management initiatives, developing strategies, scopes and business cases, budget ownership and relationship management with sponsors and stakeholders. I have also managed 3rd party suppliers, matrix managed up to 30 people per project, created Off-Shore and Outsourced IT development and Shared Service centres, and managed the complete project life cycle.
- Creating PID and Project Plan
- Developing Governance and Risk Controls
- Leading Migration Planning
- Managing Logistics
- Successfully delivered Datacentre Consolidation Programme
- Delivered Legacy OS Remediation Programme
- Lead DC Migration Programme
- Delivered Fitout Programme