I am an experienced Information and Communication Technology (ICT) manager with 4 years of experience and 3 years of management experience, including a high-level position. I have a deep understanding of ICT related processes and strive to ensure the highest quality of service. I am passionate about developing and implementing new technologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Regional Travel Executive
Provided quality assurance for the integrated applications into the Travel South Yorkshire website, deploying manual and automated test scripts for campaign management. Identified and managed key risks and issues in the test phases, and prepared and reviewed test cases to ensure they met corporate standards. Utilised Maven to manage dependencies, and created automation test scripts using the Data-Driven framework. Supported business users through the Test Execution phase, and reported and managed defects.
- Write test cases and plans
- Prepare and review test cases
- Identify and manage risks
- Report and manage defects
- Developed automation test scripts
- Utilised Maven to manage dependencies
- Supported business users through Test Execution
- Identified and managed key risks and issues
test engineer project
Software testing services
A Test Engineer responsible for validating data elements of applications, creating test cases, executing tests, and coordinating with functional teams to ensure successful implementation of projects. Utilized manual testing, REST and SOAP API testing, and VSTS for testing and AWS Dynamo for database testing. Monitored performance using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Analyzing business requirements and functional specifications
- Creating and executing test plans and cases
- Validating data elements of applications
- Coordinating with functional teams
- Followed Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Verified REST-based APIs
- Monitored performance using AWS Cloud Watch
- Provided developer support for defect analysis